Saturday, March 3, 2012

Travel (2)


#21 Travel (2)

Come, I take you nowhere. It’s a lie
you should be aware of. There is nothing
uncanny in the way I change my smile.
That’s the trick, that’s why I prefer sleeveless.
Now, your mind is clear and you act more
and you think less. That’s when you travel,
closer than yesterday, closer than anybody.
Make way for predictions, they may come our way,
like planets out of control,
stars losing their shine,
eyes losing their gaze.
The world is bigger than your seat,
than your beat, what escaped you
is gone. You were always slower than time.

1 comment:

  1. Journey

    As the train
    tries to see it's way
    through the rain,
    I, too, in vain,
    through the windows.
    Along the whistles
    the violins tremble,
    as the days wane
    and clouds hang
    like drugged smoke
    over the lines
    meandering to nowhere,
    with parallel tracks
    that never cross,
    never cease.

    ReplyDelete