Monday, March 25, 2013

Theory of comfort

25th March 2013

#9 Theory of comfort

Takes time to swallow,
skin sheds like it was supposed to,
humble in our own way
its useless to paint my walls.

If you find me lost – I always was
and remember this
my hands are often moist,
my eyes often tender,
it’s just another way of telling you
I can’t die without you.

In case you switch my blades,
let us revolve around the main plot,
the extent of this theory
that everything can be substituted
but your comfort.

2 comments:

  1. i don wanna say a single word abt ur words... all my words were snatched by ...''it’s just another way of telling you
    I can’t die without you.".... wht a candid confession.... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these highly autobiographical... or too instantaneous... I mean, if "adaptation in togetherness" is indeed your 'opinion' about relations in an urban environment, it must be a wide- stepped departure from the Anupam Roy who writes songs for cinema!

    ReplyDelete